As you know, IRISES is published quarterly and sent to members of the AIS via either printed format or shared with e-members via a digital reader. So, now no matter where you live in the world you can enjoy perusing this magnificent magazine cover to cover as soon as it's released. To find out how easy it is to become a member of The American Iris Society, click here.
The featured articles in this issue of IRISES include:
- My Favorite Irises: by Jim Hedgecock, Missouri (front cover is a clue)
- Selling Irises at the Farmers Market: by Pat McNeal, Maryland
- Basic Bearded Iris Pests and Deceases: by Editor Kelley D. Norris, Iowa
- An Iris Dream: by Naomi DiVincenzo, Colorado
- The Genetic Domain on TB irises: by Dan H. Meckenston, Kansas
- The Quest for Orange: by Heather Pryor, Australia
- Illumination: by Keith Keppel, Oregon
- 2012 Photo Contest Rules
- Section Happenings
- Youth Views
- In Your Backyard
- Photographing Irises
- Convention Information
We appreciate your support, and hope to see you at the National Convention to be held in Ontario, California on April 16 - 21.