Today, June 30, is the deadline to send in your beautiful photos of irises to the American Iris Society's Photo Contest.
|2013 Winner: "Oldie But Goodie" Delane Langton|
Irises in photos should be of the genus Iris. Entries will be selected and judged in six (6) categories:
1. Irises in a landscaped garden.
2. Irises in a field or home garden.
3. Events, tours, a person or people (at iris location).
4. Close up of an iris or irises.
5. Iris photos- art effects, macro of bloom segments.
6. Photos of pets, wildlife or garden art with the irises.
It is easy and takes very little time to enter.
- Just fill out this Entry Form.
- Email the form and a maximum of five photos (at least 1600x1000 high resolution jpeg) with the category indicated to AISPhotoContest@irises.org.
Share your love of irises with others- enter now!